Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
Governors' Report December 2018
- Mrs Jill Wilson - Chair (any correspondence for the chair of governors can be sent C/O the school office, Mattishall Primary School , Dereham Road, Mattishall NR20 3AA.)
- Tony Chapman - Head Teacher.
- Ms Amanda Darroch - Staff.
- Miss Jane Taylor - Staff
- Mrs Lucy Purvis - Parent. Responsibility: SEND
- Mr Peter Bourne - Parent. Responsibility: Relationships and Sex Education
- Ms Louise Hudson - Parent. Responsibility: Pupil Premium
- Mr David Piper - Community. Responsibility: Health and Safety
At Mattishall Primary School our Governors meet at least twice a term, we do not have seperate committies. At every meeting the Governors have to declare any business or financial interests. These are kept on file by the clerk.