Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
Governors' Report December 2018
- Mrs Jill Wilson - Chair (any correspondence for the chair of governors can be sent C/O the school office, Mattishall Primary School , Dereham Road, Mattishall NR20 3AA.)
- Mr Peter Bourne - Vice Chair. Parent. Responsibility: Relationships and Sex Education, PE
- Tony Chapman - Head Teacher.
- Ms Amanda Darroch - Staff.
- Mrs Lucy Purvis - Parent. Responsibility: SEND
- Ms Louise Hudson - Parent. Responsibility: Pupil Premium
- Mr David Piper - Community. Responsibility: Health and Safety
At Mattishall Primary School our Governors meet at least twice a term, we do not have seperate committies. At every meeting the Governors have to declare any business or financial interests. These are kept on file by the clerk.