Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
Our vision, mission and ethos
OUR VISION: ‘SUCCESSFUL LEARNING IN A HAPPY COMMUNITY’
AIMS AND ETHOS
Mattishall Primary School offers a warm welcome to all. We aim to be a centre of excellence and to provide a secure, caring, stimulating and creative environment for learning. We deliver the National Curriculum enriched by a wide variety of learning experiences. We are committed to a policy of inclusion and equal opportunity. The whole school community works in partnership to promote the following:
- Good communication, co-operation, and support.
- The development of tolerance, consideration and mutual respect.
- Personal responsibility for learning and behaviour.
- High expectations of motivation, commitment, effort and independence.
- The development of self-esteem and confidence. The recognition of potential and the celebration of achievement.
- A responsible attitude to the environment and the community. We are committed to developing the social, moral, spiritual and cultural (smsc) aspects of the whole child.
Our aim is that children will leave Mattishall Primary School as well-balanced individuals with a life-long enthusiasm for learning.