Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
Our vision, mission and ethos
OUR VISION: ‘SUCCESSFUL LEARNING IN A HAPPY COMMUNITY’
AIMS AND ETHOS
Mattishall Primary School offers a warm welcome to all. We aim to be a centre of excellence and to provide a secure, caring, stimulating and creative environment for learning. We deliver the National Curriculum enriched by a wide variety of learning experiences. We are committed to a policy of inclusion and equal opportunity. The whole school community works in partnership to promote the following:
- Good communication, co-operation, and support.
- The development of tolerance, consideration and mutual respect.
- Personal responsibility for learning and behaviour.
- High expectations of motivation, commitment, effort and independence.
- The development of self-esteem and confidence. The recognition of potential and the celebration of achievement.
- A responsible attitude to the environment and the community. We are committed to developing the social, moral, spiritual and cultural (smsc) aspects of the whole child.
Our aim is that children will leave Mattishall Primary School as well-balanced individuals with a life-long enthusiasm for learning.